Assume that you have started the daemon service, and install the 123Autoit- nonRoot and everything is working in order.
So here is what you need to do, think of a process you want to perform, and on what application, and under what situation.
1) Start up the 123Autoit-nonroot, you should be able to see floating buttons on the top right corner.
2) Start up an app you want to automate
3) On the floating buttons, click the “…” buttons to reveal the sub menu
Click the “SC” button to perform a screen capture on the current active app, in my case, I am currently on a Built in Launcher. And Wait(screen capture does take times depends on your device performance)
5) So first we need to add Check points to define current page,
Swipe out the Left Menu and select the Group B 2nd option(Coord Col Match)
What it does, it checks the checkpoint image pixel against the screen image, if matched then proceed to perform an action
6) You can add as many check point as you like to define the page, however Make sure the check point you added, it’s pixel color doesn’t change over time, if any of the checkpoint doesn’t match, then it won’t identify the page, and hence no action will be performed.
7) After Added Checkpoints
We will add a simple action from Group C 7th option, “Click or swipe”
Click and let go of the screen to add a click action,
Click and hold to add a Long press action,
Click and drag to add a swipe action
(add as many action as you like)
8) Swipe out the Right menu,
And change the Page name to something else
9) Exit the Edit mode
10) Click again the “…” from the floating button, to reveal sub menu
11) It should display “your page name” if the current page matches up with your previous defined page, otherwise it will show “Unknown page”, if it does show Unknown page, try to adjust your check points, “reduce, or change check point location”, it could means that your check point color is shifted slightly and doesn’t result as a matched with your predefined page.
12) If everything working as order, then click the Play button, to start automating.
13) So you can add more page to complete the automate flow, Let me know if you have any problem following.